I bathe the house dogs each week.
- Put the Shar-Pei in the bath tub.
- Have a collar on the dog and a leash tied to soap dish.
This will keep your hands free while preventing the dog from jumping out.
- Put a couple of drops of mineral oil in each eye to protect against the soap.
- Wet the dog with warm water and apply good quality shampoo. Any higher quality shampoo
will be fine.
- Lather and scrub throughly
- Allow the lather to sit on the coat for about five minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
Last updated on 11/14/2010